Sunday, January 31, 2010

Realized

I realized that i have a big ambition to achieve somethings.

I know it is good for certain things, but i realized this is bad for certain condition.

my tendency is :
- i will struggle until i get my objective.
- i have big confidence, and sometime is too confidence.
- i care with others opinion, but i trust my opinion.
- sometimes i do not care about myself.

hmm.. i realized this is not a good character. i do have to calm down myself, relax my mind, and do not push myself too hard.

Please poke me or hit me, when you see me like this. :)

4 comments:

Gracia Christina Kertarahardja said...

hahaha.....thank God....
dia tau juga toh.... hihihi....

Anonymous said...

Do not be too hard on yourself, always look for the One who created YOU. Because He provides everything for you.

Adz

Ike said...

huaha ocrep2

Ike said...

ha2...ocrep2