Friday, January 23, 2009

Thankful heart

Thanks God for every kindness that you have given to me.

Thanks for every circumstances.

Thanks for lovely friends who support me when I’m weak.

Thanks for life and new breath every single day.

Thanks for job so that I can think about the future.

Thanks God so that I can work and live here, in peaceful country.

Thanks for sweet family who always accept me in every condition. My Dad who always rings me at night just matter of saying HI. My mom who always reminds me about vitamins and my health. And my brother who always asks about computer, handphone. ^^

Thanks for chocolates that you have been provided for me, no matter what is my condition but they’re always sweet for me.

Thanks for my new office personal computer memory, 2 Giga Byte, so that I can run my tasks fast. =D

Thanks for my boss, my colleague who always give me the comfort.

Thanks God for this year, although i'm not going back to indonesia, i can feel every blessing that you have given to me.

It's a new day..

It's a new plan..

keep smiling.. ^__^

No comments: