Monday, January 5, 2009

You've got a Friend


EmB7/F#EmB7Em
When you're down and troubled and you need a helping hand

Am7D7sus4GGsus4G
And nothin', no nothin' is goin' right


F#m7B7EmB7Em

Close your eyes and think of me and soon I will be there

Am7Bm7D7sus4
To brighten up even your darkest night


Chorus

GGmaj7CAm7
You just call out my name, and you know wherever I am

G6Gmaj7D7sus4
I'll come runnin' , to see you again

GGmaj7/F#C/EAm7

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, all you gotta do is call

Cmaj7C/DD7sus4
And I'll be there, yes I will,

G
you've got a friend


If the sky above you should turn dark and full of clouds

And that old North wind should begin to blow

Keep your head together and call my name out loud

Soon, I'll be knocking upon your door


Chorus


FC
Say ain't it good to know that you've got a friend

GGmaj7
When people can be so cold

CFmaj7
They'll hurt you, and desert you,

Em7A7
And take your soul if you let them

D7sus4D7
Oh Lord, but don't you let them


Chorus

No comments: